Sorry for any english mistake ^^"
I can't belive it's over..
Review: Chapter 699
So yeah, this chapter gave us a great overall view of how things were solved and everything else..
- The final battle ends with the reconciliation signal, that shows that Sasuke has finally changed, and not only it, but also that he's been forgiven.
- In this chapter, also happens that Sasuke says the words 'sorry' and 'thank you', proving his change. These were the most touching parts for me in this finalle
- Sasuke starts saying what they went trhough showing that he accepts what Naruto has been doing for him. A nice little touch is that when he mentions love, we get a panel of Hinata ><
- Kakashi becomes the new Hokage, which we had already gotten the information through the movie advertising, but still seeing it on the manga was really nice and it was something I've been looking for since he almost became hokage once xD
- The SasuSaku moment with the poke in the head was the cutest thing ever! ><
- But unfortunately that is a farewell, because Sasuke is leaving the village once again, to find his own path
Review: Chapter 700
We get a huge time skip, so we can see everyones babieess >< lol
- Boruto is the first one to apper (I can see myself struggling to to memorize all of their names -.- ), one of the results of NaruHina. There's also
- ShikaTema's children is lecturing Boruto, which relates to Shikamaru's job as a conselour for the new Hokage DD
- Everyone in the academy is on a rush because of the kage reunion is going to happen.
- Is important to mention as well, that Gaara's new haircut is awesome! (He has Erwin's (Attack on Titan) hairstyle) >>><<<
- Akamaru has to deal with Kiba's new girlfriend's cats xD
- Naruto's son is exactly like he would have been if Minato hadn't dyed.. So Naruto uses his father's jutsu to stop Boruto's mess, which btw was one of my favorite panels alog with that one with Hinata and their other child
- The beautiful SasuSasku's daughter Sarada is in love with Naruto's child, being a sort of prize for NaruSaku fans, which I support! =]
- Sasuke apparently is still living like a nomad.
And last but not least, the world now lives in peace and everything is the way it should be
- THE END -
There wasn't much I could do in this review besides appreciating Kishi's masterpiece ending. I still haven't realized whatam I feeling, but I think it's a mix of sadness and happiness and a lot of other stuff.
The show is now part of my life, for the things it taught me, the enjoyment it gave me and everything we can get form a fictional story and a lot more, that now definitely are not fictional, but real feelings inside myself.
I belive you all are having a struggle inside yourselves, so why not sharing it! After all, the story might have come to an end, but I believe that us, the fans can keep it alive for a lot more time!
I just want to thank you for the support, the conversations and speculations we've been through during this series, I really do appreciate everything!
Since the manga is over, I won't be coming with reviews anymore, but I would love to still talk about the series with you!
But for now, I give you my farewell and see ya!
Thanks for reading ;D