Sorry for any english mistake ^^"
Review: Chapter 692
As always, Kishi is doing something very unexpected, at least for me, and this time, something that has a bit of sense (on the matter that Sasuke isn't really a good person).
I'm very glad that Naruto and Sasuke's fight wasn't just to see who is becoming Hokage, but to choose the fate of the world! (at least, how will they handle things, since they're as 'important' as the sage, I think they are the ones responsible to set things up...) idk
- So... the Kages are all gone, and Hashirama went away thinking that those two would be fine.. Hahaha so innocent xD
- The bijuu were all planning their vacation, but Kurama didn't really know what to do (or didn't want to admit that it wanted to get back with Naruto..)
And also, didn't Bee die when Gyuuki was removed or does he had Uzumaki chakra so he could survive? I don't remember what happened exactly..
- But anyway, the sage decides for Kurama and as soon as things start getting smelly, he leaves. ¬¬
- Then... Sasuke finally reveals his evil plan MUAHAHAHA
- We get some parts of his conversation with the sage and stuff, then he promotes that super cool new game called revolution!!
- By Sasuke and Naruto having to battle, there are a few things we might be wanting to know..
What is going to be Kakashi and Sakura's role on it (or will they disappear or something)
How long the people caught in the Tsukuyomi still have until they turn into white zetsus
And how hyped should we be for this, 'cause I'm freakin out!!! I really don't wnat to be disappointed and stuff, so I'm counting on you Kishi!
But these knid of things depends on your point of view, so I'll keep myself open minded
- the end -
I feel like I talked too much this chapter, but it deserves.
I really would like to discuss things with you guys, mainly now that the series in nearing it's end and these could probaly be our last conversations about the new chapters ><
Thanks for reading ;D