Sorry for any english mistake ^^"
Review: Chapter 687
- I've lost myself on how many times Obito died and how many chapters were spent with his "deaths" and Rin flashbacks, but anyway, I hope this time is for real, because I'm getting tired of being trolled by Kishimoto ¬¬ lol
- By the end, Obito had the "death" he deserved, because even though he became good and was a good character on the beginning, what he did was just despicable.. One example, killing Naruto's parents
- But the message Kishimoto passed was very beautiful, because Naruto's goal is to overcome the hatred on the world, and by forgiving Obito, he is way closer to his goal!
About the chapter I don't have much else to say, besides..
- Kakashi thinks he's useless, but I still belive in him, just like Obito did.
- And Naruto's revive power didn't work. It might have something to do with Kaguya's chakra/hability or the dimention itself..
- Sasuke prepares for fighting and next chapter we'll have rage Naruto vs Kaguya! xD
- the end -
Basic chapter. Mostly a set up. We'll probaly have some battle chapters the next few weeks, but the good part of it is that Kishi always hints something. At least that's what I expect ^^
What do you think of Obito's death?
Thanks for reading ;D