SPOILER - SPOILERS - SPOILERS!
Sorry for being super late or any english mistake ^^"
Review: Chapter 698
- This chapter reaveled how Sasuke felt about Naruto since the very beginning, and even though, nothing if it was really shown, we sort of knew it, since Naruto's feelings were so strong, Sasuke must have had strong feelings as well
- And what happens it that everything Naruto has ever felt towards Sasuke, were the same for Sasuke towards Naruto. :')
Going to the chapter...
- Naruto obviously (okay, not that obviously, but something was expected to happen) dodges and counter attacks Sasuke, throwing him in up at a wall
- Kurama is on it's limit and gives it's last chakra to Naruto, then goes to sleep. (It was very interesting to see the greatest mass of chakra in the world reaching it',s limit)
- Both of them go with a variation of the classic Chidori vs Rasengan on the vertical and then.....
- Everything is blown up. :')
- Both of them are on the brink of death, so this way, they can sit down, I mean.. lay down and talk.
- And in this moment of near death, Sasuke confesses his feeling to Naruto :')
- What made him change was indeed, the will of never giving up, Naruto has always had
- Sasuke asks Naruto about what does that friendship meant for him, and then he says that he could feel his pain. He doesn't really say to Naruto, but only reveals what he really thinks of him.
Sasuke has always paid atention to what Naruto was doing and even started to think of him as a family, but the problem was that he considered it as a weakness
By the end, all of the jealously Naruto felt, Sasuke did too. The admiration, the friendship, the growth and everything else we've seen Naruto feeling towards Sasuke, he did too :')
To me, this was the best of this chapter. As well as finally seeing Sasuke smile :')
- He admits his loss, and what was great about it was that Naruto didn't see it as their final battle, but just the way to bring him back. =]
- Sasuke talks about how Naruto could fix things up after all, and we also see that Naruto does have plans fo rthe future of the nations.
- The chapter ends with their blood conecting, showng that they do have a blood bond, just like family or to be exact, brothers.
- the end -
PLease, tell me your thoughts! I can't even express how I feel right now.. Seriously.
Thanks for reading ;D