SPOILER - SPOILERS - SPOILERS!
Heeey, I'm finally back!
I really missed you and discussing the manga with you, sorry for leaving you for such a long time, but anyway, let's hop on the review
Sorry for any english mistake ^^"
Review: Chapter 686
- The sage of six paths is with the Hokages, probaly finding a way to take them to Kaguya's dimention, or even doing something to help Naruto and Sasuke from outside somehow...
- Meanwhile, Kaguya is blasting off Naruto's clones, but there's still a lot of them!
- The black Zetsu confirms to Kaguya that the real one is the one with the godoudama I guess, but they fail
As we could expect from Naruto, a simple and effective strategy ^^
- Meanwhile, Kakashi's trying to figure out a way to help ¬¬
- Sasuke, Sakura and Obito get back from the desert dimention and then Naruto reminds Sasuke to thank them (who he most dismissed) for saving him
As always, he's too proud for that U.U
- Then Kaguya uses a thecnique to hold them on the ground, so they can't escape, which fails (again) the first time. These flaws Kaguya has been showing might show that even though she thinks she a goddess and stuff, she's not perfect and now I'm feeling like she's not that dangerous... Or at lest the sense of danger is not as huge as Madara's.. (good times xD)
- Kaguya shoots again and then Obito kind of saves everyone's life.. with.. Rin?
- the end -
That part which Kaguya uses Kimimaru's thecnique is really awesome! It demonstrates how strong he was..
I really enjoyed this chapter and all of those special fatures such as colored pages, a design for older Naruto and the movie annoucement, but that's also sad because it sort of starts the last part of the story T.T
What do you think of this?
Thanks for reading ;D